Recipe for Rougail SaucisseScroll
Preparation and Cooking Time: 45 minutes
- 6 large sausages or 12 medium-sized sausages
- onions 300g
- tomatoes 500g
- 3 soup spoons of cooking oil
- chilli peppers
Steps for Rougail Saucisse:
- If the sausages aren't too salty boil them once. Otherwise do it 2 or 3 times while piercing them with a fork (5 minutes).
- Rinse. Cook the sausages again for 10 minutes in a little water until the water has totally disappeared.
- Fry them with the 3 spoons of oil.
- Add the onions cut lengthwise, turn well, then add the crushed pepper and salt. Let brown.
- Add the diced tomatoes
- Cover and cook for 15 to 20 minutes
Once cooked, the rougail sauce should be thick, and the onions and tomatoes deeply cooked