For the measures applicable in Reunion Island
End of the health emergency in Reunion as of October 15, 2021.
When you arrive on Reunion Island, the Reunion Island Prefecture and the Regional Health Authority appeal to the individual responsibility of each traveller arriving on Reunion Island to strictly adhere to the health recommendations.
From 18th October 2021, consult the guidelines announced by the Reunion Island Prefecture for the loosening of Covid-19 measures
The health pass on Reunion Island
Measures are to be adjusted from 10th August 2021. The health pass is now mandatory to access:
- leisure and culture venues: show venues, cinemas (with seated spectators), libraries, media libraries, documentation centre, museums, exhibition venues, monuments, theme parks and leisure parks, zoos, wildlife parks, games rooms, bowling alleys, escape games, casinos, stadiums, gyms,
- bars and restaurants, even seated outdoors, with the exception of cafeteria-style restaurants and take-away services,
- hotels, guesthouses, campsites, residences, for restaurant and communal areas,
- fairs and exhibitions,
- concerts, festivals,
- health, social and care services and establishments (hospitals, retirement homes, etc.), except in the case of emergencies,
- stadiums, gyms, sports competitions.
Full details at your disposal on the Reunion Island Prefecture website.
The Reunion Island Prefecture answers your questions: under what conditions may I travel? Will I have to quarantine for seven days on arrival? What are the accepted reasons for travel during curfew? Opening of venues? Face masks… Find all Frequently Asked Questions on the Reunion Island Prefecture website.
Vaccination on Reunion Island: consult the Reunion Island Regional Health Authority website.