Roland Garros International Airport is located 10 km from Saint-Denis, 51 km from Saint-Gilles and 41 km from Hell-Bourg. It is served by a number of airlines running regular flights to and from Metropolitan France, islands, countries in the Indian Ocean area and also Johannesburg, Guangzhou, Chennai and Bangkok.Direct bus transfers are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from the airport to the bus stations in Saint-Denis, Saint-Benoît, Saint-Paul, Saint-Gilles and Saint-Pierre. Taxis and chauffeur driven tourist vehicles are available in front of the terminal at all times.
Free public Wi-Fi internet access is available throughout the terminal.
Outside the terminal building:
- Incoming travel agencies
- Car rental and secure parking,
- Post box, cash dispensers.
In the public area, on the ground floor:
- Welcome / Information Desk (+262(0)262488181),
- Sales offices for airline companies,
- 2 snack bars,
- Drinks vending machines,
- Photo booth,
- Prayer room,
On Level 1:
- 3 catering points,
- 1 local T-shirt shop,
- 1 shop selling local gourmet products to take away,
- Book shop
- Stall selling fruits and tropical flowers,
- Jewellery, watch and sun glass shop
- Automatic hot and cold drink dispensers and snack machines
- Shop selling 100% Reunion handicrafts
On Level 2:
- Duty Free (all destinations): selling spirits, tobacco, cosmetics, perfumes, small travel accessories, glasses, telephones, electronic accessories.
- Long stay car park (P4) less than one minute's walk from the "Departure" terminal for parking longer than 2 days. Online bookings via the website www.reunion.aeroport.fr
- Meeting rooms for hire (less than 55 people)
- Airport advertising department: displays on scrolling posters, baggage trolleys, trolley tokens.
- Spoken languages
- Boutique / specialised products
- Food outlet
- bus parking
- Free internet access
- Public car park
- Bus stop
- Post / Mailbox
- ATM / bank
- Car rental
- Shopping centre
- Public car park
- All year