Measures implemented and recommendations to travelersFrom Friday 20th March 2020, flight restrictive measures will be taken at Réunion Island airport Roland Garros to slow the spread of the Covid-19 virus. Reunion Island airport Roland Garros link
Reunion Island airport Roland Garros
In compliance with the Article 1 of the decree of the 16th March 2020, regulating the travels during the Covid-19 crisis and in order to slow the spread of the virus, the following restrictive measures have been deployed in Reunion Island.
As in mainland France, travels are strictly limited. Should travellers require any further information on:
- Travels around Reunion Island, kindly contact Reunion Island Prefecture
- Their planned trip to Reunion Island, kindly contact your travel agency, airplane carrier or host.
If any symptoms of respiratory infection (fever, cough, difficulty to breath) appears during the 14 days following your return on the island and in order to avoid contamination:
- Keep a social distance
- Cover your mouth when coughing
- Wear a surgical mask when around other people
- Use disposable tissues
- Wash your hands regularly with soap or hydro-alcoholic solutions
- In case of emergency, dial 15 to contact the SAMU and explain your symptoms and last visited countries.
- Do not go to your general practitioner or the hospital emergency to avoid spreading the virus