Go west with the Western Intercommunal Tourist Office! The 3 Tourist Information Offices are open for visitors to give advice and build your perfect holiday in the West of Reunion Island.Its main missions are: Reception, Information and promoting the West of Reunion Island.
One number for all information: 0810 797 797 (local rate number) and only one email address: email@example.com
The following can be booked in our 3 Tourist Information Offices (Saint-Gilles, Saint-Leu and Le Port):
- Overnight stays in mountain gites, guest houses, holiday cottages, hotels etc.
- Leisure activities
The Intercommunal Tourist Office is an agent for the regional booking platform.
The following can be bought in the 3 information offices:
- Guided cultural tours
- The best holiday deals with "Zarlor" - the treasures of the West
- Helicopter flights with Corail Hélicoptère and Hélilagon
- The Passeport gourmand
- Groupanoo deals
- Bus tickets (Kar Ouest) and tickets for Car Jaune buses (for Car Jaune: only in the Saint-Gilles tourist information office)
- Tickets for shows throughout the island (monticket.re sales outlet - in Saint-Gilles and Saint-Leu - and regional theatres - only in Saint-Gilles)
The Western Intercommunal Tourist Office is listed on the register of tour and holiday operators under number: IM978140001
- In the town centre
- Spoken languages
- Quality standards
- All year
Tuesday9:30 - 12:309:30 - 12:3013:30 - 17:0013:30 - 17:00
Wednesday9:30 - 12:309:30 - 12:3013:30 - 17:0013:30 - 17:00
Thursday9:30 - 12:309:30 - 12:3013:30 - 17:0013:30 - 17:00
Friday9:30 - 12:309:30 - 12:3013:30 - 17:0013:30 - 17:00
Saturday9:30 - 12:309:30 - 12:3013:30 - 17:0013:30 - 17:00